Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Amazing nailmail from Liquid Sky Lacquer!

Happy Tuesday Sweeties!
I received the most amazing package today from Carolyn at Liquid Sky Lacquer (Instagram:@whimsicalcolor). It was the grand prize for winning her summer nail art contest. She is absolutely the sweetest, adding in extra goodies, including a beautiful gold holo which I had previously mentioned how much I loved! 

Included in the package were:
A pedicure set by Spoiled by Wet n Wild with 3 polishes inside (Correction Tape, I Got A Confection To Make, and Plastic Flamingo)
5 Liquid Sky Lacquers, which are packaged in cute little baggies
Orly - Butterflies
Spoiled by Wet n Wild - Uh, As If!
L'Oreal - Jet Set to Paris
Essie - Shake Your $$$ Maker
See's lollipops (Vanilla, Cafe Latte, Chocolate, and Butterscotch. I love these lollipops!!)
Super yummy caramels (melt in your mouth deliciousness!)

The Liquid Sky Lacquers are what I'm most excited about. They are absolutely stunning! Two of them are also my very first thermal polishes. They change colour with temperature changes! Here's a close up of the beauties. I will give you a full review once I have time to swatch them! Eeeek so excited!!

Oh here's a picture of my winning entry! Loved these Tahiti/Bora Bora nails. My dream vacation is to stay in one of these oceanfront cabanas. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment