Thursday, August 07, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty Backup Mansion

Good morning loves!

So one of my favourite brands is coming out with a gorgeous, sparkly fall collection. Trust Fund Beauty gave me the honour of having the very first look at their fall collection. Trust Fund Beauty (TFB) polishes can be found here: www.trustfundbeauty.com


These beautiful, elegant polishes are unique and unlike any previous polish released by Trust Fund Beauty. TFB is an independent Canadian brand who pays special attention to every detail to set it apart from other brands. Based in Montreal, TFB is fashion forward and free from harsh chemicals like Formaldehyde, Toluene, and DPB. 

Today I'll show you Backup Mansion, a sparkly metallic teal green.
This was such an easy to apply nail polish, with amazing coverage in 2 thin coats.
It's so pretty with it's slightly blue undertones.
I paired it with a watermarble design done with another pretty polish from the fall collection, Credit Card Workout, a silver foil polish.
I'm in love with this green, though I don't usually wear greens this dark. Trust Fund Beauty continues to amaze me!


No comments:

Post a Comment