Thursday, January 08, 2015

Trust Fund Beauty Made of Money

Hello sweethearts!

I've been trying to defrost from this deep freeze we're experiencing here in Canada. I hope it's warmer where you are! 

Today I have a pretty polish to show you from Trust Fund Beauty. Trust Fund Beauty is a Canadian company with high quality polishes produced in the US. They are 5-free (non-toxic), cruelty free, and vegan friendly. You can order their polishes at www.trustfundbeauty.com. My dolls at TFB sent me this bonus polish in my last order and I recently found out that it's actually a super limited edition polish with only 3 bottles ever made! It's called Made of Money and it is a unique metallic olive green polish. 

This is 2 coats with no top coat.


It's such a gorgeous colour, unlike any other polish I own. I paired it with an edgy design stamped with the SN-004 plate from www.lightinthebox.com.



Trust Fund Beauty is one of my all-time favourite brands. They have a beautiful array of colours with sassy names. They are fashion forward and pay attention to every detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment