Tuesday, January 27, 2015

LVX Winter 2015 Eiffel

Hello lovelies!

For today's post, I have the final colour from LVX's Winter Resort 2015 collection. LVX polishes are free of toxic chemicals like formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutylphthalate, and camphor. They are cruelty free and vegan friendly. LVX products can be found here: www.shoplvx.com


Eiffel is a metallic bronze shade that is sparkly yet sophisticated. I used 2 light coats for this swatch.


I love the finish on this polish. It's not too glossy so the metallicness of the polish is the star.

I added a water marble accent using Eiffel and Avalon, from LVX's Holiday 2014 collection.

This shot is under natural light.


The Winter Resort 2015 collection is versatile and perfect for any occasion.  Vamp is a lush dark purple, a great alternative to black and Denim is a cool, vibrant shade, great for weekend fun. Crimson and Eiffel are classy, sophisticated shades. And Femme is the perfect shade of pink for work and play, while Mineral is a trendy shade that is eye-catching but not jarring like pure white polish can be. I'm happy to say I'll be giving away some LVX polishes soon so make sure you follow me on Instagram for the announcement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment