Wednesday, January 14, 2015

LVX Winter 2015 Denim

Hello loves!

Recently the 2015 Winter Resort collection by LVX was released and I am fortunate enough to show you these beauties! 

The first shade is a deep blue creme polish called Denim. LVX polishes are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, DBP, toluene, which are the more toxic chemicals sometimes found in nail polish. LVX is also cruelty free and is not tested on animals. 

For the swatch, I used 2 thin coats with no top coat. 
Such a pretty dark blue with slightly purple undertones!

I was inspired to do a denim jean design with this polish. I have a tutorial for it on my YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/mcpDuM1mwXY



I'm in love with this shade of blue. It was very easy to apply with the wider brush. Visit www.shoplvx.com for more information on how to purchase yours!





No comments:

Post a Comment