Monday, January 19, 2015

LVX Winter 2015 Mineral

Hello sweets!

For today's feature, I'll be showing you another colour from LVX's Winter Resort 2015 collection. 


LVX polishes are free of harmful chemicals like formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, Dibutylphthalate, and camphor. They are not tested on animals and do not contain any animal by-products. 

This creamy pale gray is called Mineral and it is opaque in 1 coat!


This and Femme are my favourites from the Winter Resort collection.
This light gray is light yet not stark white. This swatch is before I added the top coat.


If you've been following my Instagram, you'll know how much I love the artist, Sage Vaughn. He's incredibly talented and also incredibly sweet. I recreated a couple of his paintings as inspirations for nail designs. He offered to send me his new art book, Momentary. Momentary is full of photos of Sage's beautiful butterfly paintings. It can be found on Amazon.com


I had to draw inspiration from it for the design I used over Mineral.


For the butterflies I used the advanced stamping technique and coloured in the outline of the butterflies from the SN-004 stamping plate from www.lightinthebox.com



This is one of my favourite designs I have done recently!

Make sure you give Sage's website a visit and LVX's page to see how to purchase.










No comments:

Post a Comment