Friday, October 17, 2014

LVX Fall 2014 Peony

Happy almost Friday friends!

So relieved to have tomorrow off work but I won't be doing anything fun, just running errands and car maintenance. Hopefully I'll have some time to paint some nails!

Today's feature is another beauty from LVX's Fall 2014 collection. LVX polishes can be found on their website: www.shoplvx.com
This lovely pink is called Peony, a pink with slightly lavender undertones.
Application was awesome and was completely smooth and opaque with 2 thin coats.
This pink is so unique and pretty. 
Because the name is so pretty, I added a handpainted peony to match.
I posted a video on my Instagram showing how I painted the flower.

LVX polishes are high quality, chip and UV resistant, vegan-friendly, and cruelty free. LVX pays attention to every detail fr their packaging to their shades to their easy to use brush. Thumbs up from me!



No comments:

Post a Comment