Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LVX Fall 2014 Macaroon

Happy Thanksgiving lovely people!

It's Thanksgiving here in Canada. I took a break from stuffing my face with the yummy thanksgiving food to show you another beauty from LVX's Fall 2014 collection.
This is Macaroon, a warm peach nude.
It is perfectly opaque in 2 thin coats. A gorgeous nude polish that is neutral and looks great on many different skin tones.
I'm in love with this colour! It's the perfect every day shade.

Here I used it as a base for some flirty florals.
Since the name is Macaroon, I had to do some nail art featuring a French macaron.
This Rose gold accent nail is Picture Polish's Majesty.
So cute right?? LVX polish formulation is smooth and easy to apply. Visit their website for more info on how to purchase! www.shoplvx.com





No comments:

Post a Comment