Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rainbow Honey Summer Mixtape Fall In Love and Lanterns

Hey loves!

I cannot believe July is almost over! It makes me so sad to know that the end of summer is near. On the bright side, the colours of Summer are eternal in fun nail polishes by Rainbow Honey. I have 2 more pretty polishes from the Summer Mixtape collection to show you today, Fall In Love and Lanterns. Rainbow Honey polishes are developed in New Jersey, USA and are vegan friendly and cruelty free. More info on Rainbow Honey can be found on their webpage: www.rainbowhoney.com


Fall In Love is sassy fuschia red with blue shimmer to give it an iridescent glow.

This went on very opaque and was perfect in 2 coats. 
It's so bright and eye catching!
The name inspired me to add some hearts as an accent.

You will fall in love with Rainbow Honey's Fall In Love.

Next up is a glitter topper called Lanterns, a clear based polish with different pastel and iridescent glitter. 

It's such a pretty glitter! So delicate and cute with the pastel glitter.
I didn't top the mani with a top coat so the glitter doesn't look completely flat. I would use a glossy top coat to make the glitters more flush with the polish.

Rainbow Honey is a creative brand with a wide variety of products from glitter polishes to creme polishes to cuticle balms and perfume rollers. They are innovative in their ideas and I'm amazed with every collection. Thumbs up from me!




No comments:

Post a Comment