Friday, July 04, 2014

Luxe Lacquers Siena

Hello sweethearts!

Hope you are all having a great week! Today I have the first of four polishes from Luxe Lacquers July collection. 
Luxe Lacquers can be found here: www.luxelacquers.co
Luxe Lacquers are available through a monthly or bi-monthly subscription with the option of pausing or cancelling at anytime. You can have 4 full size, department store quality polishes for $29.99 with free shipping in the US and Canada! 
Today I'll be showcasing Siena, a golden yellow creme polish that is bright and warm and perfect for the summer! 
This was so easy to apply! Here I have 2 coats with no top coat.
This is the perfect marigold yellow that has slightly orange undertones.
I used to not be a fan of yellow because I thought it made my hands look yellow but I was wrong! Yellow is my new fave! This is so trendy and eye catching. Because Siena reminded me of the golden glow from the sun, I had to add a cute sun accent nail to it.
This was my muse for the sun. I remember my previous manager had given this to me when I told her my vitamin D levels were low. She told me to get out and enjoy the sun. It was such a sweet gesture.
Siena was the perfect compliment to this cute little sun :)
I'm such a fan of Luxe Lacquers. Great wear and fabulous colours, they hit the mark with every collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment