Monday, June 23, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty But...Daddy

Hey loves!

I recently was made aware of an awesome Canadian polish maker called Trust Fund Beauty. I don't know why I didn't know about them before because their polishes have been featured in Nail It magazine and on the website. More info can be found here: www.trustfundbeauty.com

They are an independent Canadian based company, operating out of Montreal, Quebec. Their polishes are vegan friendly and cruelty free and are free of toxins like Formaldehyde, DBP, Toluene, Lead, and Nickel. Their polishes follow fashion trends and have fun and creative names. 

I have 3 colours from their soon-to-be released The Hamptons collection to show you: But...Daddy, Pool Boy Toy, and Blow. The 4th colour is Do You Know Who My Father Is which is from their Heiress collection.

First off, I wanted to show you the fantastic packaging that Trust Fund Beauty uses. All their polishes come in super adorable boxes that have their names labelled on them.
I love when companies take special care to set their products apart from others with unique packaging.
The colour I want to show you first is But...Daddy, a creme lavender purple.
It was absolutely amazing to apply. Sometimes creme polishes can be gloopy, but this was far from it. It dried quickly too! This was 2 coats with no top coat. So shiny!
I am in love with this shade of purple!! It is so pretty and perfect for summer! 
I paired the polish with some pretty water marble using all of the shades sent to me.
I'm Canadian so I am so happy to support fellow Canadians. This brand is making waves with its fun, sassy polishes. Perfect packaging and perfect polish, you go Trust Fund Beauty! You've got a fan in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment