Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Luxe Lacquers Millie

Hey hey lovelies!

I recently found out about a new nail polish brand called Luxe Lacquers and I was so excited try them out. In the next few posts, I'll be showcasing these beauties. More info on Luxe Lacquers can be found here: luxelacquers.co
This is the box sent to me by the sweet Roxy Barnes, owner of Luxe Lacquers. 

How cute is their packaging?? I love when companies take care to make their products stand out and appealing from the moment you receive the box to when you open it. Roxy spent time ensuring that every detail was perfect, including having little gem studs inside which you can see in the first picture.

Luxe Lacquers are 3-free, meaning they don't contain formaldehyde, DPB, and toluene, the more toxic chemicals sometimes used in nail polish. They are a unique company because they offer a subscription program where you can receive 4 full sized polishes a month for only $29.99! That's an amazing bargain for such high quality polishes. They offer shipping to the US an Canada (yay!)

Today I'll show you Millie, a pretty peachy coral orange that is full of shimmer. 
So bright and fun! Perfect for summer! This polish was a dream to apply. The tiny shimmer is distributed evenly throughout the polish. Here is 2 thin coats with no top coat:
The more I looked at this polish, the more I loved it.
It's so bright and summery, I had to pair it with some Hawaiian hibiscus flowers (tutorial on my Instagram page!)
I'm so excited about Luxe Lacquers because not only is it a quality product, but a portion of the sales go to the Malala Project, a foundation dedicated to helping young girls achieve an education in underdeveloped countries. Stay tuned for the next beauty in this month's collection!




No comments:

Post a Comment