Friday, June 13, 2014

Luxe Lacquers Celeste

Yay it's Friday! We made it!

Lol I'm very happy that this work week is just about done. I've been so busy but you know I gotta make time for nails!

Today I have another beauty by Luxe Lacquers to show you from this June 2014 collection. More information on Luxe Lacquers subscription boxes can be found here: luxelacquers.co
Today's feature polish is Celeste, a lovely light pink jelly. 
This pretty pink took 3 coats for full opacity. As mentioned in the post about Bonnie, Luxe Lacquers dry quickly so even though it takes a few layers to be fully opaque, it is still easy to apply. I totally forgot to take pictures of the polish on its own before adding the roses. I hope you still like it!
I am absolutely loving this pink!! It's the perfect bridal colour.
If you'd like to see a tutorial for the roses, please check out my Instagram page (www.instagram.com/shaystylista)

No comments:

Post a Comment