Sunday, May 04, 2014

LVX Summer 2014 Porcelaine and Lemondrop

Hello loves!

I know Spring has just started but as in the world of fashion, the polish collections are released one season ahead. Today I have some beauties from the upcoming Summer 2014 collection by LVX. There are 6 creme polishes and 1 awesome new gel top coat being released in mid-May.
Pictured are: Porcelaine (ivory white), Lemondrop (pastel yellow), Laguna (bright baby blue), Viola (dark purple blue), Aster (lilac lavender), Lolli (bubblegum pink), and Plump Me Up Gel Top Coat.
LVX polishes are 5-free (no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, or camphor), vegan friendly (no animal by products), and cruelty free (not tested on animals). They contain a UV protectant to prevent fading and are chip resistant. They can be found here: www.shoplvx.com
Today, I'll showcase 2 polishes from the Summer 2014 collection: Porcelaine and Lemondrop.

Porcelaine is an ivory off-white that is a clean polish that is opaque and streak free in 2-3 coats. 
I used 3 coats in my swatch with no top coat.
Such a bold, bright white. I love it! It is so fashion forward, I had to pair it with a fashion pattern.

Next up is Lemondrop, a light pastel yellow that is not obnoxiously bright but rather, subtle and can compliment many skin tones.
This was 2 coats with no top coat.
I paired this cutesy yellow with some cutesy flowers.

I'm such a fan of LVX products because of the high quality product that is long lasting. Stay tuned for the next 2 shades!







No comments:

Post a Comment