Tuesday, May 27, 2014

LVX Gel Top Coat

Hi loves!

I'm so sorry for not posting my regular Sunday blog post. I hope you are all well! 

Today I want to share with you my thoughts on a new top coat. LVX has launched a new gel top coat that combines all the wonderful features of a gel polish in a regular top coat. 
LVX Gel Top Coat provides beautiful shine, plumping action, and long lasting wear. More information on LVX products can be found here: www.shoplvx.com

Here is a mani I topped with the this top coat. You can see that glossy shine. I was able to wear this mani for 5 full days with no chips. If you reapply the top coat twice a week, it helps protect your mani even more and builds up that plumpness you see in gel polishes.
Here is another mani topped with the top coat.
This was also topped with the top coat. It doesn't cause any streaking of the design too.
This top coat also dries very fast and unlike Seche Vite, a popular fast drying top coat, this one doesn't contain formaldehyde. It also doesn't contain formaldehyde-resin, DBP, toluene, or camphor. These chemicals are the more toxic chemicals found in some nail polishes. It also does not cause your manicure to "shrink" which sometimes happens when the fast drying top coat dries faster than the base polish does, resulting in the top coat pulling the base polish away from the edges.

This LVX Gel Top Coat is my absolute new favorite top coat. I love how it is able to protect your design for longer than regular top coats, but can be removed with normal polish remover. It doesn't require soaking your nails in pure acetone like gel polishes require.



No comments:

Post a Comment