Monday, May 12, 2014

Broadway Nails Impress Press-On Nails

Hello lovely people!

I signed up for Influenster and was selected to review the Broadway Nails Impress Press-On Nails kit. 


These cute little press-on nails come in 24 pieces so you can find the nail that best fits your nail bed. I received 2 sets free of charge to review without compensation.

This was my first set of press-on nails. I normally just paint my own natural nails but I thought to give these a go after having a mental block and not being able to decide what to paint.

The designs I received were a cute zebra print and a pink and purple cheetah print.

After selecting which nails best fit your nail beds. You will remove the plastic tab which reveals the adhesive side. This is what will stick to your nail.
You will then apply the nail to your bare, clean nail. Press down the nail and it should stick to your natural nail bed.
These nails are slightly soft so they bend a little. They are advertised to last for a week. I kept them on for a few hours and washed my hands several times. They were not very secure and were easily to peel off. If I were to wear these again, I would apply some nail glue to better hold the nail.
They are quite easy to apply and come in many different designs and colours. I recommend these for short term use and if you do not have much time to do your nails. They are versatile and are a good product for beginners who are just starting to experiment with nail art. More information on these nails can be found at www.broadwaynails.com





No comments:

Post a Comment