Saturday, February 07, 2015

Kat Von D Outlaw

Hello lovelies!

I have something a little different to show you today. I've been trying out different cosmetics and started playing with lipsticks and lip stains. A friend of mine was wearing this awesome red lipstick the other day and I knew I had to try it for myself. 

It is called Outlaw by Kat Von D. It's a deep red liquid lipstick that has a matte finish. Outlaw has blue undertones so looks more red than pink or coral.


It has a precision sponge applicator and is quite easy to apply.


I outlined my lips with a red pencil and coloured in the rest with the sponge applicator. 


It's so smooth! One tip I'd recommend is to apply a Chapstick/lip balm before applying the lipstick.





Outlaw is very long lasting and stayed on for several hours. I was very impressed with its staying power! 

I love red lipstick because it's eye catching and actually makes your teeth look whiter lol. This particular one great because it lasts and doesn't stick on your teeth. :D Kat Von D products can be found at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment