Saturday, February 01, 2014

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk Collection

Hello lovelies!

Hope you are all doing well! I'm still trying to thaw out from this bitterly cold winter. I've decided to reignite my nail art passion with some video tutorials that I'll be posting on my Instagram. I also wanted to partake in Californails #nailartfeb challenge for February so follow my progress on Instagram Shaystylista Instagram I've entered a Valentine's Day contest on Nail Polish Canada's website to get into that Lovey Dovey mood! Click here to help vote for my blog entry!

Since February is the month of love, I wanted to showcase some cute polishes that are perfect for Valentine's Day manicures. This is the Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk collection which was released in 2013. There were 3 polishes in the collection: Sweet Talk, Be Mine, and XOXO. More information on Rainbow Honey products can be found here: Rainbow Honey


Sweet Talk is a milky white base with mint, fuchsia pink, and purple hex and micro glitter. You can achieve full opacity with 3 thin coats. This is one of my all time favourite polishes because it's so cutesy and unique. Here I used one coat over a base of white polish.


Be Mine is a salmon coral pink creme with Rose gold shimmer throughout. It is also easy to apply and you'll have full opacity with no streaks in 2 thin coats. This has a slightly rough finish when dry because of the micro shimmer. You can smooth it all out with a top coat. 

The 3rd polish is a glitter topper called XOXO. It is a clear base with redish pink hex and micro glitter with holographic micro glitter throughout. It is very sparkly in real life.

These polishes are so cute and feminine and would make for very pretty Valentine's Day manicures. And recently, it was announced that 3 additional polishes would be added to the Sweet Talk Collection: Lovebug, My Girl, and Cutie Pie.

Here are some photos from Rainbow Honey's website:

Lovebug is a milky white polish with baby pink flower blossoms and pastel blue hearts and iridescent glitter throughout. It looks so cute!

My Girl is a purple-pink creme with gold micro glitter, purple hexes and purple microglitter.

Cutie Pie is a mix of hearts, circles, and micro glitter in a clear base. This looks like the perfect Valentine's glitter topper!

The new additions are quite different from last year's group because of the addition of larger shaped glitter, which I'm a huge fan of. 

The Sweet Talk collection was relaunched on Jan 31, 2014 and can be purchased on Rainbow Honey's website: www.rainbowhoney.com
And to show their love for all of you, Rainbow Honey provided me with a discount for $5 off your purchase! Enter the code ILOVENAILBLOGS when you check out! Code is valid until March 31, 2014 so hurry, hurry, hurry!

And exciting news! I'm having a giveaway on my Instagram page where you can win the entire mini set of the Sweet Talk Collection!! Contest ends on Valentine's Day 2014! Thank you Rainbow Honey for all your love and support! 

Hope you have a very loving February! Love and be loved!

xoxo
Shay













No comments:

Post a Comment