Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Favourite Go-To Polishes

Hello Lovelies!!
Thank you all for taking the time to check out my blog! I've changed my name on Instagram to match my blog name, Shaystylista.
For this post, I wanted to share some of my favourite, go-to polishes, the polishes I slap on because they match everything or they just make my nails fab even if I'm having a "bad nail day."
These are the polishes: Essie Bikini So Teeny, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Polished By KPT Dream Lover, Color Club Cloud Nine, and OPI Mod About You.
Essie's Bikini so Teeny is the perfect periwinkle blue. It is a cream polish with light shimmer. It compliments many skin tones and is light enough to wear in the spring and summer, but cool enough to wear in the fall and winter.

Essie Mint Candy Apple is my go-to mint green colour that looks fabulous on long and short nails. It is a pretty cream pastel green with great coverage in 1-2 coats. I love doing gradients with these 2 Essie polishes.

Dream Lover by Polished by KPT was my biggest lemming for a long time. The white base with super cute pastel glitters, which include hearts and stars, provide the perfect girly manicure all in one bottle. 

Color Club Halo Hues were all the rage when they were first released. I have a huge soft spot for pastels so the 2012 collection of holographic polishes is my preference between 2012 and 2013. Holos make your nails stand out and eye catching. I chose Cloud Nine because it is a lovely light purple colour.

OPI's Mod About You is a perfect, simple baby pink which provides great coverage in 1-2 coats. It is a beautiful colour for every day wear, great for work and play. It provides a professional look, but can be played up with a glitter gradient too.



No comments:

Post a Comment