Sunday, July 05, 2015

LVX Summer 2015 Paraiso

Hello again!

The next colour I want to show you from LVX's Summer 2015 collection is Paraiso, a beautiful pastel periwinkle blue. LVX polishes can be found at www.shoplvx.com




So easy to apply! I only used 1 coat for the swatch.


This shade of blue is one of my favourites to wear. I really like how it looks on my skin tone. 

I did a gradient with white to create this whimsical mani which reminds me of Cinderella.



I added some cuuuuute water decals from the Born Pretty Store. Use my code SHAG10 for 10% off your purchase at the Born Pretty Store.
Perfection!!
LVX polishes are inspired by fashion trends and are high quality and long lasting. Non-toxic, cruelty free, and vegan friendly (contains no animal byproducts), LVX polishes are a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment