Monday, December 29, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty Skinny Jeans & Daniel Wellington Watch

Hello loves!!

Long time no chat! Hope you are all enjoying the holidays. I had a very busy Christmas, full of lots of eating. I needed to take a break from baking and paint my nails!

Today I have a beautiful blue polish to show you. I fell in love with it when I first saw it on Instagram and it may be one of my all time favourite polishes now. It is called Skinny Jeans by Trust Fund Beauty. Trust Fund Beauty is a Canadian based company that makes luxury nail lacquer. They are 5-free so they don't contain harmful chemicals like toluene, formaldehyde, or dibutylphthalate. They are chip resistant and come in beautiful colours with super sassy names. Trust Fund Beauty can be found here: www.trustfundbeauty.com

This stunner took 2 thin coats for perfect opacity. It was so smooth and easy to apply. Just look at how vibrant and pretty it is!


I received a watch recently from a company called Daniel Wellington. They make beautifully classic yet chic watches that have interchangeable bands, with leather and canvas options. Daniel Wellington watches can be found here: www.danielwellington.com The one I have is called the Grace Glasgow and it has a leather and canvas combination strap. 
For a limited time until January 31, 2015, you can apply my code shaystylista2015 at check out for an extra 15% off your purchase. They also offer free shipping!
The large face makes telling time a cinch! I love how the blue polish and the watch are the perfect pair.


The glitter polish on my index finger is Lumieres by Polished by KPT. 
I added some stamped water marble patterns over Skinny Jeans using a stamping plate from www.lightinthebox.com


I am in love with these 2 new things in my collection. I'm not normally a watch girl but Daniel Wellington has definitely changed that!

No comments:

Post a Comment