Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Nail It Mag feature!

Hi hi!!

American thanksgiving is fast approaching and though many are looking forward to the day after thanksgiving, the biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday, I wanted to take some time to give thanks for all the blessings I've had this year. I was able to purchase my first home, been able to spend many wonderful moments with my friends and family, and have been able to increase my social circle with the awesome people I've met through Instagram. I've been lucky to meet some talented and sweet nail artists who have helped nurture my nail art skills. 

I was honored to have been contacted by Nail It Magazine recently to have a feature on their website for thanksgiving. They asked me for the recipe for the yummy sweet potato pies I featured in my original post on Instagram. 

And here is the link to page:

And here are some pictures from the webpage:








Thank you all so much for your support. I am so grateful for every kind comment and "like" I've received. You have helped me develop my love for nail art and I hope to inspire you with my designs. Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends!! And happy shopping on Black Friday!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment