Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Tillie Polish Fall Collection Review

Hi lovelies!

My apologies for being away for a while. Went on vacation to California and it was fantastic. I ate so many yummy foods! I was excited to go to Cali to also pick up a package from Tillie Polish Tillie Polish is an independent polish brand created by 3 sisters, Andrea, Amber, and Alexa. Their polishes are 5-free, vegan, and cruelty free. They apply very well and are long lasting. I have 3 colours from their fall collection to review for you. All were done with 2 coats of polish.


The first one is Espresso Yourself, a creamy milk chocolate brown colour. It is a warm from with slightly yellow undertones. It is unique colour and I think would like great on darker skin tones. 
I am planning to do some nail art with this colour soon so stay tuned!

Update: I had time to work on that nail art I was planning to  presso Yourself. Here's some cute Louis Vuitton inspired stamped designs with Espresso Yourself as the base.

The next colour is Fall FĂȘte, a light orange with gold shimmer undertones. It is bright and vibrant like the colours of fall leaves. 

The last colour I have for you is my personal favourite of the group, Leaf It To Me. It's a dark army green with gold shimmer which is more visible in bright light, making it a bit of a duo chrome, where depending on the angle and the light exposure, the colour may very from dark green to goldish green.

These colours in this collection are quite synonymous with fall. From the hot chocolate you drink on those cool autumn nights, to the pumpkins you carve up for Halloween, to the leaves on the trees losing their green colour and transitioning to golden yellow, the polishes offered by Tillie Polish help you get into that fall mood. 

For more information on purchasing these and other great shades by Tillie Polish, visit:
http://tillie.myshopify.com
And Instagram@tilliepolish
















No comments:

Post a Comment